There’s always something happening in Pigeon Forge. While staying at Conner Hill, you’ll have easy access to great outlet malls, fast or fine dining, fun-filled attractions, and special events.
Best of all, the Fun Time Trolley is available at our entrance to help you tour our city…while leaving the driving to someone else!
In the evening, you can enjoy the Dixie Stampede dinner theater next door or several great comedy or musical shows for a night of fun.
For those who love the pure beauty of the Smoky Mountains, the Smoky Mountain National Park is only 5 miles from Conner Hill Motor Lodge filled with all sorts of wildlife, rushing rivers, and breath-taking mountain views.
Conner Hill is also conveniently located on the Parkway, which is just five minutes away from the city’s landmark “Old Mill.”
We offer a great selection of motel amenities to help you further enjoy your stay with us. Please call for more information and special accommodations to make your stay the best that it can be.
Conner Hill Motor Lodge Amenities Include
- 66-Unit Motel
- 61 Double Queen Bed Rooms
- 16 Adjoining Rooms
- 4 King Bed Rooms
- 3 Handicap Accessible Rooms
- Smoking and Non-Smoking Rooms
- HBO / Cable TV in All Rooms
- Refrigerators in All Rooms
- Free Wireless Internet
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Complementary Breakfast in Office
We are conveniently located in the heart of Pigeon Forge
- 1 Mile from Dollywood
- ¼ Mile from 18 hole Golf Course
- 4 Miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park Entrance
- Across the street from Smokey Mountain Convention Center
- Trolley Service in Front of Motel
- Next Door to Dixie Stampede
Breakfast Time : 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM